Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog Assignment

I believe that blogs are a good way to connect with people especially in this day and age. I think it is also fun and a good experience to create one. Because technology is advancing each day a blog would be perfect for education. It will allow children to think on a different level and communicate with people outside of the classroom. I dont think creating a blog is a waste of time, because it will allow children to apply the modern world to an subject in school. This will prepare students for the working world. I want to teach science, so for one assignment I could use wiki or a blog to have them document their science projects. Once they create this they can have their classmates suggest their ideas in order to better their projects.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea on using it for your science class! Also I totally agree that it is a good way to stay connected! Its also a fun way to keep the students involved.

    ReplyDelete