Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Powerpoints

    The subject that I will be teaching is science. The writing activites that I will be doing with my class will be when they are working on their science fair projects. I would allow them to be in groups and collaborate online. This will require dedication and extra time out of class in order for this to work effectively.
     I will make sure that my powerpoint presentations doesnt become a distraction with unecessary noises and animations . I want my powerpoint  to catch the eye and keep the attention of my audience throughout the presentation.
   I love the idea of integrating technology into the classroom. It really does have the potential to make the students have more fun and get more involved in their work instead of getting things out of a textbook. Technology is always more engaging. As a future educator I definetly will be using these techniques to make sure my classroom is a place that is enjoyable for all.  

2 comments:

  1. The classroom should be enjoyable for all. Unfortunatley many school district are late in the process of incorporating this technlogy in the classroom. How ever I am sure many facilities will be in the process to purchace new equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you said about using technology, that the students could have more fun and potentially learn more. Technology is so much a part of students lives now that us teachers really have to keep up to date to be in tune with our students.

    Dusty

    ReplyDelete